How do I consign with Dashing Bee?
If you are interested in becoming a Dashing Bee consignor, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All clothing must be gently worn in very good or new condition. All clothing must be clean and current fashion. If you own a pet, please make sure there are NO pet hairs on the clothing. These clothes will not be listed on our site.
- Merchandise from local consignors within the Baltimore, Maryland area must be brought in by appointment. We can be reached by email at email@example.com or call 410-404-2115 to schedule an appointment.
- Out of town consignors must email Dashing Bee at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the shipment of their consigned items. We will provide special instructions regarding the shipping process. Dashing Bee cannot be responsible for items that are shipped to us that do not meet our standards and items that are not eligible for consignment.
- Once the items are received (from either local or out of town consignors), consignors will receive a login and password to view the status of their items.
- Item pricing will be set by Dashing Bee management at the time of consignment.
- Checks for sold items will be issued on or after the 10th of each month. The checks will consist of consignor's earnings for the prior month for any amounts due in excess of $10.00. Any amount below $10.00 will accrue until the following month's check, or the consignor can contact Dashing Bee to pick up their check at any time.
- If the items are sold within a 90 day period, the consignor will receive 50% of the purchase price for the clothing. After 90 days, the items will either be discounted or removed from the website. There is a space on the Consignor Agreement Form to choose whether a consignor would like their items discounted, donated or returned to them after 90 days. Dashing Bee will schedule a time for pickup, or the items can be returned via United States mail to consignor at the consignor's expense. If the Consigned Items are not picked up within 30 days of the end 90 day sale period, the items will be donated to one of our local charities.
Please print out the Consignor Agreement and either fax or mail back to us. Our fax number is 410-653-7404.
Our mailing address is:
6907 Pebbleton Court
Baltimore, MD 21209